Saturday, July 24, 2010

While you were at Camp Mom...





A few quick shots to show their mother what they were up to while she was at girls camp: lots of jumping in the crib, playing outside with rockets and bubbles and sprinklers, and when it was too hot outside there were movies, stickers, naps and reading story books.

By my calculations, Reagan nibbled on one moth, two flies, several pine cones and what ever paper she could get her hands on. She'd see me coming, wrinkle up her nose, wad the paper and take a bite, then hold it up to me at arm's length with a resigned look.

Corbin became the puzzle master - putting it together about 20 times each day - focusing so hard and trying to keep his sister from gnawing on the pieces. He also loved peeling foam stickers and making pictures. What a cutie.

I believe I could hold my own on the volleyball court thanks to Bridger. He found a beach ball and we practiced and practiced. The rug was our court, he's quite the dedicated server. I thank him for all the coaching he gave me. At least he chased all the out of bounders...

They were all excited to see their Dad and take a birthday cake up to their mother. Happy Birthday Collette!

No comments: