Saturday, July 24, 2010

24th of July Celebration




Oops, forgot to load them backwards....Had a great 24th.

Blaine and Angie and Andrea and Jerame spent the night.

Congratulations to Collette, Blaine and Mike for doing a team triathlon. Blaine biked, Mike swam and Collette ran. Blaine also ran with her just for fun. The rest of us rooted from the sidelines.

The Parade was full of great floats, politicians and fire trucks. It lasted 55 minutes! The kids got the hang of harvesting candy. We were also right in front of the bakery - so great smells and a goodie too.

The kids made "bobs" for lunch - delicious - and a little drum music to boot!

We ran back to Lyman and the boys helped us take down the art exhibit before they left for home themselves.

Thanks Everyone!

3 comments:

Collette said...

It was fun, wasn't it? Fun memories. Lets do it again next year! I'll try to run a little bit faster.

Emily K. said...

I loved catching up on all your family comings and goings!! Good job on the Triathlon! How fun it must be to have your kids in closer proximity to each other. My parents are too far away! I loved the Pioneer days parade growing up, every year. Brings back good memories.

Abbie said...

Wow! Collette looks amazing! So fit! Good for her. And I was happy to catch up on your blog. Last I had checked, there weren't really any new posts for quite sometime so I assumed that it had been abandoned. :) Glad to read about your family's updates and to see the pictures from the Green River House. Makes me heart sick just thinking about it.