Friday, September 2, 2011

One of the best places in the world







We're just back from Star Valley and a wonderful trip up to Turnerville to pick rasberries. It couldn't get any better - a beautiful morning - the first frost laying in the shadows, a warm sun peaking over the mountain and Denna's beautiful yard. It was so peaceful - only the sound of Willow Creek as we filled our buckets and visited. What a blessing to have not only my own mother, but other strong examples such as Denna in my life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've been surfing online more than 3 hours these days, yet I never discovered any attention-grabbing article like yours. It's pretty worth
sufficient for me. Personally, if all site owners
and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the web will be much more useful than ever before.
Feel free to surf my blog post ... lanautica.com