Monday, October 22, 2007

Tennessee #1






Hi everyone,

Thought Dad and I should start a blog for the family happenings. So thanks Collette for setting this up last spring. (I am a slow learner)


Last weekend Dad and I flew to Nashville to see Jace and his parents. They really showed us a good time and we appreciated their hospitality. We visited The Grand Old Opery Hotel with wonderful enclosed gardens, the town Halloween carnival (Jace is the puppy), attended church and then toured the Andrew Jackson estate before we flew out on Monday. The vine lady was by far the most unusual thing we saw - hopefully I can import the video.

1 comment:

Hamblin Family said...

If I had not seen her for myself I would not believe it (the vine lady). We had a great time with you in Tennessee. Having you out made it not seem so far away. For a few days after you left Jace would say "Hello" anytime he entered a room expecting Grandma and Grandpa to enjoy the show. When he could not find you he would keep asking where you went. I really enjoy the pictures.-Blaine